Back up for all my projects

 Hey guys! its sledge hammer genocide / rotten redolence. I decided to start a blogger so that incase I got banned from youtube or bandcamp for (if your a fan of any of those projects I think you know what). You could still have a place to get my music! Its just not secure anymore to have your entire (gorenoise/goregrind) projects on one of these services. I've ran into problems once and I'm sure at some point I might run into problems agian. I love what I make. To much to just let some services inconsistent terms stop me. The cds for me are a really big part of fighting against that type of censorship, Cause they might be able to get your album offline. but they can't get rid of the psychical copies.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sledge Hammer Genocide - Driven To Insanity

Abortion Clitnic Bombing CD